I put mine into a metal pie pan, which is why they are "pie" shaped.
- 1/4 C Butter
- 1 C Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 C All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 C Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease bottom of a small pie pan.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture; beat until just blended. Do not overmix.
- Add semisweet chocolate chips. Stir until well blended.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting.