Thursday, October 9, 2008

Super Soft Chocolate Chip Blondies

I aquired this recipe from my husband who, as a teenage, use to get recipe cards in the mail from Easy Everyday Cooking. It is by far the best blondie recipe I ever tasted! I have been using this recipe when I make gifts for people.



I put mine into a metal pie pan, which is why they are "pie" shaped.
Ingredients
  • 1/4 C Butter
  • 1 C Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
  • 1 Egg
  • 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
  • 1 C All Purpose Flour
  • 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
  • 1/4 Tsp Salt
  • 1 C Semisweet Chocolate Chips
  1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
  2. Grease bottom of a small pie pan.
  3. Cream together butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl.
  4. Beat in egg and vanilla.
  5. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
  6. Add flour mixture to butter mixture; beat until just blended. Do not overmix.
  7. Add semisweet chocolate chips. Stir until well blended.
  8. Spread batter into prepared pan.
  9. Bake 10-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
  10. Cool before cutting.

No comments: