Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cheesy Updates

I figured since there a few of you who decided to join me, everyone should get a say in what cheeses we try each month. I would hate to come off as being bossy. So, I've added a What Cheese Should We Try? Poll. The poll will be which cheese we will try for the NEXT month. The poll will appear each month and end at 7 pm of that month. For example: It is now October, so the poll you see now is for which cheese we will try in November. The voting will end at 7 pm the last day of October.

I also have included a list of Cheese Sites that you might find helpful or, at the very least, interesting. If you find any links you will like to add just e-mail thats_so_cheesy@yahoo.com or leave a comment here and I will add it.

If you have any other suggestions just let me know!

2 comments:

Cristine said...

FUN! I voted mascarpone. I love feta but thought I would vote for something that I haven't used. I am so excited to be part of this group!

Adventures in Gluttony said...

Feta is by far my favorite of all of the cheeses, but mascarpone is something new to me. It is something that I definitely want to try out. This is what this group is all about. Trying something new! I'm so glad to have you be apart of these group too! I can't wait to see what you cook up!