Friday, June 15, 2012

Outback Cyclone Pasta

This is a favorite among my family, specially Stink Bug.  It is supper easy to make and only takes 20-30 minutes to make. Serve with garlic bread and green beans.  I changed the recipe around a bit, b
ut I've made it as is before and it was pretty good.

Ingrediets:

1 C Chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1 C sliced shiitake mushrooms (I omit these since no more likes them)
1 Med. Onion, Chopped (I recommend saute these)
One 16-oz jar Alfredo sauce
1 C chopped cooked chicken (I put poultry seasoning on mine and grill it)
1 C shredded Ham (I use bacon instead)
1 lb cooked penne pasta
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tbsp dried thyme (I use sun-dried tomatoe and garlic seasoning instead)
1/4 C minced garlic
1 C shredded Parmesan Cheese

Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 375.
2. Combine all the ingredients except the Parmesan cheese in a lightly greaded 13 x 9-in baking dish.
3.Top with cheese.
4. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until the top begins to brown.
5. Serve with garlic bread and green beans if you like. :-)

3 comments:

john said...

I always like to know some important things. So i adhere to this site for collecting some important and useful article for post and sharing with some of my friends. I like this article. its so nice.
New company formation for contractors

john said...

I am agree to visit this site and read this post.Because this post has many important things. I am really happy for knowing this great post.
Gin rummy online

Unknown said...

Hi , do you have any similar posts in the blog about Outback Cyclone Pasta .Thanks officechairscanada.com.
Executive Chair