This is one of my favorite entrees at TGI Fridays, so I was very excited to find the recipe. Very simple to make too. I make mash potatoes with blue cheese and bacon to go with it.
Two 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
I live in Selinsgrove near the East Snyder County Park (orange playground). My number is 570-850-8820. I have three children of my own, a girl who is 5, a girl is 2 1/2, and a boy is 14 months. All are welll behaved and love being around other children. I will provide meals and snacks. Hope to hear from you soon. :-)
Two 4 oz chicken breast
2 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
Pepper Onion Medley
1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 yellow onion, cut into thin strips
1/4 c olive oil
1 tsp chopped garlic
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
2 C Mash pototoes
1/2 c shredded cheese (I use sharp cheddar)
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1. Trim the fat and pound the chicken breast until thin.
2. Combine all the marinade ingredients. Put the chicken in the marinade and refrigerate for 3 hours.
3. Saute the peppers and onion in the olive oil for 2 minutes. Then, add the chopped garlic and continue to saute for 2 to 3 minutes more.
4. Saute the chicken breast on all sides in the olive oil over medium heat.
5. Heat a cast-iron skillet oer medium heat until very hot, then remove from the burner.
6. Place the mashed potatoes on the bottom of the skillet. Cover with the pepper and onion medley, then the cheese. Top the cheeses with the chicken.
7. Sprinke with the chopped parsley. Serve directly from the skillet.
Another Attempt at Macarons
2 years ago