This recipe is so simple and so yummy!
S'mores Bars (16)
16 Whole Graham Crackers
6 Tbsp Butter, melted
2 Tbsp Sugar
2 C miniature marshmallows
1 Can Sweetend condensed milk
15 Hershey's Hugs
1/4 C M&Ms
1. Preheat to 350 F. Line square baking pan with foil; coat with cooking spray.
2. Break 5 grahma crackers into 1 inch pieces, reserve.
3. Finely crush, remaing crackers and combine with butter and sugar.
4. Press into bottom of the pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Combine marshmallows and grahma crackers pieces. Place over crust.
6. Pour sweetend condensed milk evely over the marshmallow mixture. Top with hugs and M&Ms.
Another Attempt at Macarons
5 years ago